There are five areas that truly distinguish MisterCertified from our competition.
1. – We’re locally-owned and offer a level of personal service most other computer repair companies cannot. For us, it’s not a numbers game. Instead, we’re focused on building relationships with one customer at a time. Ultimately, we know that if you’re satisfied with our computer repair services that you’ll call us again for a future computer project and refer us your friends, family and associates. Existing MisterCertified customers know they’ll always receive a warm reception every time they call. And in most instances, there will be a warm and responsive person answering the phone, not voice mail.
2. – We provide consistent, friendly, responsive and reliable computer networking, security and wireless services in a timely manner at a reasonable price. You’ll find our prices are right in the middle.
3. – All of our technicians must pass a background check. Heck, even our administrative staff has too. We run each technician through county, state and federal background checks. We realize we’re sending people into your home or small business. Therefore, we carry out our due diligence in building a responsible, reliable, respectable and safe computer technician team.
4. – We will happily provide references. In fact, more than likely we can provide several references located in your town, since we’ve provided computer repair services to thousands of customers. We will want to know who you are before providing you this information. Out of respect to our references, we do our due diligence and only refer serious inquires.
5. – We come to you! That’s right, gone are the days when you had to lug your computer around to some repair shop in a town 20 miles away. Instead, we provide on site computer repair services, so you can rest your back and save time.