Managing IT for Tampa Bay Businesses Since 2001...
Affordable & Competitive PricingView and/or Download Our Complete 2010 Price List (Requires Adobe Acrobat)
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
* We offer %10 Off for Military personnel (active/retired) and dependents.
[Print Coupon From Military Reward (TM) Website]
Fast Turnaround & Friendly ServiceWe will respond promptly and we'll have you back in working order either the same day or the next day in most cases, because we know how important is for you to have your PC running...
|Symptom||Possible Service||Estimated Cost|
|Video corruption||Video Card Replacement||$50-$100|
|No sound||Sound Card Replacement||$50|
|Does not boot to windows*||Hard Drive Replacement
|No power up at all*||PSU Replacement
|Powers up, but does not post*||Motherboard Replacement
|Does not read/write CD/DVD||CD/DVD Drive Replacement||$50|
|Floppy drive does not work||Floppy Replacement||$50|
|Memory errors||Memory Replacement||$100|
|Makes noise*||General Cleaning
* Services are shown in order from most to least likely. More than one service may be required to fix the problem. Problems with more than one problem may also need a longer time to diagnose.
Thank you for your interest in our computer repair services.
Pricing for Web Development
Contact Us Now for a FREE 10 minute web site design consultation!
A longer consultation is also available for $40 per half hour and $65 per hour giving you important information about the web site creation process and guiding you to the best options for your individual web site needs. If you choose to have us design and build your web site, the consultation fee will be deducted from the cost of your custom web site.
Design and Development Fees
- Presentation Site: $499
- eStore Site :$999
Up to 10 Pages,Custom Design,Contact Form...
Up to 100 Products,Custom Design,Shopping Cart,
Wishlist,Administration Panel and more...
How it works?
- Send us a quote request.
- We send you a FREE mockup.
- We modify the mockup according to your feedback.
- You pay us 30% of the quote,
- We start working on the first HTML page and upload it to our server.
- When we finish we setup hosting for you on our server or upload it to your server and require the final payment.
What are the considerations?
Goals and strategies
- What is the mission of your organization?
- How will creating a Web site support your mission?
- What are your two or three most important goals for the site?
- Who is the primary audience for the Web site?
- What do you want the audience to think or do after having visited your site?
- What Web-related strategies will you use to achieve those goals?
- How will you measure the success of your site?
- How will you adequately maintain the finished site?
- How many pages will the site contain? What is the maximum acceptable count under this budget?
- What special technical or functional requirements are needed?
- What is the budget for the site?
- What is the production schedule for the site, including intermediate milestones and dates?
- Who are the people or vendors on the development team and what are their responsibilities?
References Available Upon Request...Top